Thursday, October 18, 2007

Presentation on my research work

I presented my research work on Tuesday and luckily it turns out fine. Anyway there is a huge problem on what to do next !! Me and my partner wanna do something else but my lecturer just dont let us do. He basically deny all of our ideas and always think that he is on the right side. What a brainless or should i say self-arrogant person. Sometimes what he says dont even make sense !! Feel like arguing with him but i can sense that if i do so there will be no ending. He can nag on me and my partner for over 90 minutes !! When the ending is coming my partner sigh then my teacher got fired up and continue for another 15 minutes. Finally i cant stand anymore and excuse myself to toilet. Only then he realised that he had talked nonsense for so long. Wake up la... I always wonder how come people like this can become a teacher in research work. He never understand the spirit of research work...he just do everything to his liking but not base on scientific facts. Thinking of him makes me sick....Now I just cant wait to go to University next year and do research that i have always wanted and long for.

Set aside those bad experiences , actually this month there are many fun events ahead. There is motorshow in my area and my college open day. Me and my gangs are planning to open a stall and we had our own uniform equipped with catchy slogan ordered too. That night itself im gonna enter a man-dress-like-woman contest !! Such a embarassing contest right?? Most of the people will think like that - I assume. As no one from my class dare enough to do it ...so to me it is like " why not ? It is my final year in college and i should leave something to be remembered right"
Please be my judge !! This is my picture when i dress normally !! My contest will be on next Saturday :) !!

4 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Ya know....man-dress-like-woman contest before...it's called MisCon(Miss Contest) btw. Knowing you for so long, I know you'd be brave enough to do it! Just hope that you put up a good show...
As for me, I did mine umm....so bad that the cameraman didn't take any of my pic. My horrific appearance made him forget. Good luck in yours...

Unknown said...

hehe, well ur teacher is really gila one. next time jus make excuse b4 he ask u guys to his room. Jus simply run away fr him lo. Mine one is totally don care of us, only come to see us on Thursday for 2 hours per week. hehe, he won even mention anyth, jus ask us to do our own things. majide yaruki naiii. haih.. masaka no zetubou dazo
hey, tis miss contest can wear skirt ge? Like the sexy gal u saw in the gameshow one. i will take a nice photo, n u remember to make a SEXY pose too.

Kelly said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to see you cross-dress..haha

Anonymous said...

rmbr to take pics and post up! tho i know u'll surely do that without reminding.. hehe