Friday, July 20, 2007

what the heck ?!

ouch , i had a bad day today :(
Today suppose to be a good day as it is the last day of school before summer break.
mm...well it is not the case for me :(

As the summer break starts today , a big scale assembly is held. The same case like back in msia the assembly is full of boring talks by headmaster , discipline teacher etc...so i felt so boring that I actually lie down and slept in the assembly hall. Then there is this guy ( my class monitor ) suddenly shout at me and ask me to get up !! Hey ..who the heck are you !! You are the one who always sleep in the class during lesson !! I know u like attention..he is the one who always trying to make fun of others so he can attract attention to him. You know those kind of classical brat kid who longed for attention . Ya I know it is my fault to sleep at those time but hey is there a need to shout and whats so big deal about it !! I just kept silence as i don't trouble trouble unless trouble troubles me. Just really feel sick thinking of it. Grrrrr.......

Then after that it is another small meeting in my lab room. My teacher gave us so many stuffs to do in the summer holiday which means my summer holiday is gone. I still have to study for my exam...arghhh !! Next when Im finally back at my room , i made mistake on writing some very important stuff !! Have to take another new application form. Such a bad day..dont u agree ? At least give me some happiness tonight......

No comments: